Many past students of Mona High School have made a decision to give back significantly to their alma mater. Their contribution has gone a far way in helping some of our needy students whose parents, at times, are not in a position to make a meaningful financial contribution to the academic welfare of their child or ward.
We urge you to give back to Mona High School. The parent contribution for the academic year is $170.00USD and some parents do find it difficult to contribute. We encourage you to adopt a student and make a contribution his/her education. Please help where you can. Our girls and boys will appreciate it.
Be a part of the new initiative!
1. Plan to build 6 new classrooms to ease the overcrowding.
2. Plan to build a sixth form block (4 classrooms & bathroom)
3. Plan to purchase a school bus.
4. Plan to build a new school gate.
5. Plan to build a netball, a basketball, a tennis, and a
7. Plan to build a swimming pool.